Looking for reliable web hosting companies in Malaysia can be a bit difficult for beginners. Remember, website creation and management are not only about making engaging content. In order for your platform to be successful in the long run, you need to invest in a reliable web hosting provider. A good hosting provider would place your website and all of its data on a server, so it can be accessed on the internet.
The type of server you can pick from varies a lot, though. One of the best options you can settle with is managed WordPress hosting. This is the set up where your website is supervised by experienced professionals who run the hosting service. They will be responsible in performing website maintenance tasks, so there would be no need for you to do all the work.
- Updating server hardware, making sure that it will run quickly and smoothly
- Website optimization and configuration
- Cleaning malware and viruses off the system
- Installing security software and tools that prevent viruses from infecting the entire system
- Performing all the updates needed in the software to ensure security
- Running regular data backups, in case of a hack, breach or data loss
The Benefits of Managed Hosting
- Technical Problems. Not all website owners are knowledgeable on computer servers and coding. Through a managed hosting service, you can entrust all the technical matters to professionals. You will have more time to focus on other tasks.
- Uptime and Staging Site. Another benefit of managed hosting is that it includes a reliable staging site where it’s possible to build a website, and then tweak it without impacting website uptime. This will keep your web pages up continuously, and gain a better customer base.
- Optimization. It’s difficult to settle with a shared server because you are required to share the server resources with other users. When it comes to managed services, all the websites under the server are managed by WordPress, thus, an easy management process.
- Security. Every website has its own weakness and strengths when it comes to safety and security. However, you don’t need to worry if you are under a managed hosting service. This means that the professionals you are working with know exactly how to keep the servers secure.