Dinner can be the simplest meal that you will have to make throughout the day. Simplest and you can make it flavourful if you know the tips and tricks for it. Today, I am going to share with you some dinner recipes that are easy to cook. Even those who study for a diploma in medical assistant and stay at the college or also can be called Kolej Pembantu Perubatan can cook these meals.
- Fancy ramen
Ramen is Korean instant noodle that is actually very nice and soupy. The ramen in the packet itself is already tasty and savoury but it feels heavenly delicious if you upgrade your simple and boring ramen to something fancy. Here is what you will need:
- One packet of any instant ramen that you like.
- One egg – half boiled or poached.
- Beef or chicken strip – fried.
- Spring onions.
These are the only things that you will need to make your normal, boring, plain instant ramen turn into something that is worth to be called “dinner”.
- Stuffed potatoes
From the name, you can know that it is a simple meal but some might say that making stuffed potatoes is time consuming which it is actually not. You can choose to make any fillings that you favour and bake it in the oven. While doing so, you can do something else. The ingredients are so easy to find and it does not cost you a lot even if you have to buy it.
- Large potatoes.
- Favourite proteins – chicken, beef or prawn (minced or sliced).
- Marinara sauce – mix with your proteins.
- Use cheese as a substitute if you like..
- Seasoning – salt, pepper, paprika and Cajun powder.
Simple and flavourful.
- Air – fryer salmon
Using an air fryer for cooking really saves a lot of your time and makes your kitchen less messy. There will be no splashes of oil or sauces and that is very convenient if you are a busy person and got less time to clean up the kitchen.
- A slice of salmon – marinated or not.
- Seasoning – salt, pepper, olive oil, chilli flakes, thyme or basil flakes.
Easy and less time consuming. You can also change the fish to any fish that you can afford or any fish that you prefer.
- Chicken wrap
This can be considered as the easiest dinner that you will ever make and will make you full until the next morning. Trust me. The way to make it is also very easy to the point that you can let your kid prepare the meal.
- A slice of tortilla – baked if you prefer but instant tortilla also would do.
- Chicken – sliced, diced, grilled, fried.
- Vegetables – sliced carrot, lettuce, onions.
- Sauces that you prefer – ketchup, chilli sauce, ranch.
This is a ready to go meal that you also can prepare for your breakfast or lunch.
- Mac n Cheese
Easy, less time consumed, less mess, tasty and cheesy! That is what I would describe for mac n cheese. You will only need to follow these simple steps, and you are good to go.
- One bag of macaroni.
- One block of cheese that you prefer for the ‘sauce’.
- Seasoning – salt, pepper.
- Some olive oil.
- Full cream milk – depends on how creamy you want it to be.
You know why I said this is easy? Because you will just have to throw everything on your big bowl and bake it in your oven.